Wholesale Wine Openers
Relis & Roth is a trusted wholesale provider of many different types of wine openers. We are a nationwide distributor for all that we offer. There are many different styles and brands to choose from that differ in size, features and ease of use. Knowing how each sort of item works could benefit you the next time you run into opening a different sort of wine bottle.
Wine drinkers can be a particular breed of person, with preferences to certain wines. This extends to corkscrews and wine openers as well. We have a great selection of wholesale wine openers that can be used.
Different Types of Wine Openers
By providing our customers with a wide selection of wine openers and corkscrews, we hope you find the perfect type for your needs. And on top of our selection, we provide our wine openers and corkscrews at great, affordable wholesale pricing. Check out our full selection of corkscrews and accessories available. Below are some different types of items we offer.
- Waiter's Corkscrew: The restaurant industry standard of corkscrew of choice. This corkscrew is equipped with a main body, worm and blade. This device is the oldest form of opening wine. It is easy to use and has great durability, ensuring a long lifespan.
- Air Pressure Wine Opener: The way these work is that a needle goes right through the cork and a C02 cartridge provides power to simply push the cork out. These have a lifespan of about 80-100 uses and are great for those times you need to open many bottles in a short amount of time.
- Lever Style Corkscrews: This device has two handles that wrap around the neck of the bottle and a lever that connects to the worm. The cork is removed with a simple push and pull of the lever.
- Electric Wine Corkscrews: This device uses a button to release the cork. By pushing this said button, the electric corkscrew pulls and releases the cork. It is great for users with poor hand strength or those who have issues gripping items. Perfect for senior homes.
- Twist Corkscrews: This is the oldest and is as simple as its name makes it out to be. Hold the handle and twist the corkscrew into the worm and simply remove it from the bottle by pulling it out.
Relis and Roth is a trusted supplier of wholesale wine openers. We have years of experience in the retail industry and provide our customers with only the highest quality products. We are located in New York, but ship to customers around the country. However, if you are in the tri-state area and placed an order over $250, then you qualify for free shipping!
If you're interested in buying corkscrews or wine openers, please reach out to us today. The number to call is (718) 589-4000. Ask about our wholesale pricing. East coast orders over $250 qualify for free shipping! We will also answer any questions or concerns you may have about our selection of quality products.